Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode
- Category General
- Program license Free
- Version 1.8.1
- Size 272 KB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name de.tsorn.FullScreen
- Program by tsorn
››› new: Added blacklist for recent apps and notifications
››› improvement: "One-Touch-Pie-Open-and-Control"
››› fixed: swipe to kill not working properly on few devices
››› fixed: long click sometimes ingnored
››› Added swipe to kill apps from recents panel
››› fixed non working back button for some devices
››› minor improvements
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- REORDER_TASKS: Allows an application to change the Z-order of tasks.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.